Thursday, February 11, 2010

Preserve my head in clear resin?

We often see spiders and bugs in clear resin on the end of gear sticks etc. I want to do the same with my head (after I die). Is this possible?Preserve my head in clear resin?
It's possible, but you'd not look that good. The problem is that your tissue has to be preserved which usually does change the color. It would also be a pretty slow process, and I doubt there are many people who would know how to do it and be willing to do it. You could donate your body to the guy who does the bodyworld stuff, but I don't know whether you can tell him what you want to have done. Though I'd guess for the right amount of money he'd do it (if he isn't dead before you are...)


http://www.bodyworlds.com/en.htmlPreserve my head in clear resin?
i'm not sure it will be,but if i outlive you, i'd wanna see it

No comments:

Post a Comment