Thursday, February 11, 2010

How to encapsulate Bugs or other Stuff in clear Resin, epoxy or similar?

I need to know what material they use to encapsulate Bugs. Clear stuff. I want to encapsulate something that I have for someone as a gift but don't know what exactly it is that they use. It sort of preserves it for ever. So if you know what it is or where I can get it,, please let me know. ThanksHow to encapsulate Bugs or other Stuff in clear Resin, epoxy or similar?
Go to the art department of any major craft store like michael's, JoAnn's, or Hobby Lobby. You will find casting resin that even has pictures of what you are describing on the label. There are very detailed instructions on the label, make sure you follow them to the letter as different brands differ slightly, which is why I am NOT giving you step-by-steps here. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment