Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I change the color of clear craft resin?

Without buying the resin-coloring stuff? I am using envirotec lite and want to make it a few different colors...


thanksHow can I change the color of clear craft resin?
Use only mfg recommended colorant for your specific resin.


I've already made all the typical mistakes for you!!


I once tried paint colorant, concrete colorant, paint, all of it.


IF the resin sets after inandating it with forgien compounds the colors were way dull , they faded quick, and in many cases it ruined my resin and the stuff never finished kicking off and was gooey forever.


Try the Webste for the maker of your resin...If you must experiment, use small test samples.


good luck .How can I change the color of clear craft resin?
Dr Bisby's Miracle Cream. It does everything.
Have you tried water colors?
  • celeb myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment