Thursday, February 11, 2010

Are all clear casting resin the the same? for doing craft type projects. I got mine from a hardward store?

I don't get a nice finish [wavely] But, when I first pour it ! It looks really nice then, I guess it starts to jells! .....help.....haha!Are all clear casting resin the the same? for doing craft type projects. I got mine from a hardward store?
NOOOO... not all the same at all... there are many types for many different projects. Plus... the most important part of it is not the resin itself, but the mold. For clear resin, the mold needs to be smooth and very clean. Go to





www.brickintheyard.com





Mitch is a friend of mine... he'll help you out. Plus, if you want to know a bit about how to do things, check out his U tube instructional videos





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC0jOIPTO鈥?/a>





Good Luck





Izabela


www.belaart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment