Thursday, February 11, 2010

Are all clear casting resin the the same? for doing craft type projects. I got mie from a hardward store?

I don't get a nice finish [wavely] But, when I first pour it ! It looks really nice then, I guess it starts to jells! .....help.....haha!Are all clear casting resin the the same? for doing craft type projects. I got mie from a hardward store?
Read the instructions. Sounds like you have added too much hardener. If you are using small amounts then this is critical. Too much hardener sends the mixture off quickly before it has a chance to flow fully into the mould. Do not be too eager to open the mould. Let it cure. Do not assume that the product you have now is the same as the previous one. Formulas do differ from brand to brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment